Video

6 Comments

1. Pat McNally
    Posted June 20, 2012 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

Hi Cody,

I saw you perform at AliveOne in Chicago and really enjoyed your music and especially the live performance. I live in Wisconsin and notice you are performing in Madison on July 21st at the Majestic. I went to the Majestic web site and you are not mentioned. I want to get a group of 5 or 6 people to go see, so:
    1) Are you going to be there?
    2) If so, get Majestic to update their web site.

Thanks,
    Pat

2. Posted June 20, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

Hey Pat, so glad you caught that show! I will indeed be performing at The Majestic on July 21st in Madison! One of the bands on the bill dropped out and I’m taking their place. Looks like a great event, the info should be up to date very soon! Here’s the Facebook event if you’d like: http://www.facebook.com/events/175338479254091/
    Take Care!

3. John Howard
    Posted April 27, 2013 at 4:54 pm | Permalink

Four of us saw the April 26th show at Off Broadway in St. Louis and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of your performance. Pure, heartfelt and amusing. Look forward to seeing you again when you’re in the area. Great show. Thanks!

4. Posted October 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

Saw you in Ottawa this past summer. Not like you need it, but I’ve been spreading the word almost every day. You are a talent indeed. I love Arlo, Dylan, Prine, and CSN&Y, it’s no wonder I love your style.

steve

5. Posted October 17, 2013 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

Thanks so much Steve, hope to be back up that way soon!

6. Penny Cremeens
    Posted November 27, 2013 at 12:27 pm | Permalink

Hi Cody. You probably don’t remember but you John and Eric used to practice at my house on McLean Rd in Minier. I finally found you and it looks like you’re doing well. I always knew you would. Still sound great! I live near Nashville now and look for and listen for you every time I go downtown. It would never surprise me to hear you there. In fact I always EXPECT to. Keep it up and I’ll always be a fan.